Thursday 10 July 2014

I AM AN AFRICAN CHILD !

I am an African child !

I am an African child from the dusty streets of mother Africa, an African child  who owes his loyalty to the people of Africa and their struggles. I'm an African child who hates seeing our beautiful God-given continent portrayed as a charity case by the rest of the world. As they call it Africa I call it home, a home which continues to bleed heavily, although the population gets younger but our problems get older. I'm an African child who will continue to fight for the interests of my fellow African brothers and sisters who face major problems , I'm an African child who'll continue showing the rest of the world how beautiful our continent is, you might not see the beauty of Africa on T.V but the beauty lives within each and every single one of us as African children.  I am an African child who will never give up no matter what, an African child who first accepts that I'm African not only because I was born in Africa but because Africa was born in me. I am an African child with rough hair and dark eyes, I might not have blue eyes and blonde hair as some perceive as "beauty"  but I'm African and proud! I'm an African child who will one day travel around the world  and have to answer to silly stereotypical questions about my Home (Africa). I am an African child and there's nothing in the world I would rather be than to be African. When an African boy sees an African girl he sees a sister, and when an African girl sees an African boy she sees a brother.

I AM AN AFRICAN CHILD !

2 comments: